Gentle Arts represents 55 years of cumulative textile experience. Our clients include private collectors, historic house museums, interior designers, auction houses, and insurance companies. We also serve as expert witnesses in litigation.
Among the museums Gentle Arts has worked with are:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- National Historic Trust
- Birmingham Museum of Art
- Louisiana State Museum System
- Mississippi State Historical Museum
- Old State Capitol, Little Rock, AR
- Confederate Museum, New Orleans, LA
- The High Museum, New Orleans, LA
- Detroit Historical Society
- Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford, CA
- St. Louis Museum of Art
- Public Museums of Grand Rapids, MI
* For additional information, please send a photograph or ship your piece in question, using UPS, DHL or Federal Express. After the textile is evaluated and the proper method of treatment is determined, an estimate with a guaranteed maximum will be presented.